See all jobs in Tulsa OK
Job Location: Tulsa, OK
Account Manager COMPANY PROFILE:
Career Development Partners is hand selecting candidates for a recognized industry leader.
If selected, you'll be advancing your career with an organization that values employees and actively invests in their success.
In this team environment, employees thrive in a culture that values people, serves people and emphasizes quality.
Account Manager BENEFITS:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
The Account Manager is responsible for retaining and growing current customers in larger accounts as well as gaining new market share, through the development of new accounts in an assigned territory
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations.
- Responsible for conducting and presenting demonstrations, proposals, and value propositions to customers and prospects.
- Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, and database updates
- Maintain prospecting/ customer database (i.e. Salesforce.com) Utilize sales database system to maintain a record of all activities inside of each account.
- Meet forecasting objectives. Keep timely and accurate forecasts on account assignment by way of weekly/ monthly forecasting accuracy reports.
- Keep abreast of changes in technology and understanding of basic user abilities
Account Manager BACKGROUND:
- College Degree preferred,
- Previous sales experience with proven track record of success
- Local business relationships preferred
Account ManagerNEXT STEPS:
- Apply now and your application will come directly to me.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.