See all jobs in Raleigh NC
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Salary Up To $100,000 + Bonus + Benefits & Paid Relocation - USAs South & Southeast
Leading Paper Industry manufacturer has an immediate need for a Maintenance Supervisor AND Maintenance Manager. This is a strong, stable company that seeks only the best talent that has Paper, Paper Converting, or Tissue experience. We strive for a preventative & predictive maintenance group and are seeking leaders who can help us stay on this plan of action. Our focus is up-time. We hire ambitious & goal-driven leaders with great communications & interpersonal skills. We reward our valued employees with performance based bonuses and opportunities for promotions. As we have facilities all over the country, your promotion can include a company paid relocation to another desirable location.
To be considered for either Maintenance position, you will need:
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in the Paper, Paper Converting, or Tissue industry in the maintenance management
- Technical, mechanical & electrical skills
- To be organized, a self-starter, a good time manager
- Excellent abilities to communicate, delegate, & motivate staff
- Hands on experience in implementation of Preventive & Predictive or Reliability Maintenance programs
- To have & promote a Continuous Improvement
The salary is up to $100,000 Plus Bonus + Outstanding Benefits & Paid Relocation to one of our great facilities in the USAs South & Southeastern region. Facilities are in major metro areas with access to all the great amenities in a big city, good schools & higher educational facilities, sports teams, major airports, and short drives to beaches, mountains, state forests, and great landmarks. Your entire family will have fun & interesting activities!
As the Maintenance leader, youll be a manager and a mentor as you interact with all the maintenance staff including the millwrights in the facility. You will also:
There are bonuses to be earned & promotions down the road for the talented Maintenance professional.
- Train new and current associates within maintenance.
- Lead and direct the team to insure that all maintenance work is completed on time
- Ensure safety procedures are followed
TO Apply: Email resume to THIS EMAIL OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols) **Resumes sent with a link to an Online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Client Companies offers very good compensation and relocation packages. Our fees and expenses are paid by Client Company.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years experience and are C.P.C.s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts
* Manufacturing Management * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.