Director of Product Management
This role leads our internal Product Management and Sales support team. This is a critical role for the success of the company and helps guide our product and initiative strategy across our entire portfolio of customers. You will work closely with the multifunctional leadership team including Sales, Supply Chain, R&D, Operations, Quality, Regulatory and Finance. Innovation is the growth engine for our company, and your team manages all the new item initiatives that are staged to in the coming 18 months. Your team also works closely with sales to influence our go to market strategy and enable our outside sales team to win new business. Lastly, your team leads all marketing efforts for the company and several brands we market at retail.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 10 years experience in Product Management, Account Management, Business Development, Sales, and/or Marketing, preferably in a contract manufacturing environment
- Team of 9-10 reports (direct and indirect)
- Manages 18 month new item launch portfolio
- Advanced knowledge of sales, marketing, and business development
- Knowledge of vitamin, supplement, or related fields
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and ERP/CRM
- Advanced communication skills both written and oral
- Collaborates across the company, division, and corporate staff to foster productive and professional working relationships
- Mines data identifying trends, defines opportunities & develops programs to drive market share gains
- Ability to analyze data to determine gaps/inefficiencies in the business and capitalize on the opportunity
- Ability to manage and create a winning team to meet company goals
- Responsible for helping to achieve company sales budget/goals
- Oversees and manages product management and sales support activity
- Develops positive and collaborative customer relationships
- Ensures proper communication, coordination, and support with business development including forecasts, new opportunities, etc.
- Maintains understanding of markets, competitors and customers
- Maintains knowledge of relevant products, technologies, and applications
- Assists in collecting and analyzing competitor information
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.