Great career opportunity for a Network Engineer at a company which has been rated top company to work for!
The Network Engineer ensures that IT networkinfrastructure is stable, efficient, and secure.
Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Install and maintain all servers, networking equipment,workstations and peripherals throughout the company.
- Troubleshoots networks, systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions
- Ensures all network and data communications are available to all users during business hours
- Develops and administers password requirements, anti-virus programs, auditing, and system assessments.
- Plans and implements network infrastructure, including security, maintaining firewalls and configuring VPN.
- Maintains the system backups, verifies performance, tests backups and performs restorations as needed.
- Perform hardware and software installations or upgrades for servers and workstations; including patching systems
- Leads IS Disaster recovery effort including planning, documentation and recovery efforts
- Participate in Information System Risk Assessments and Information Security Programs
Network Engineer Requirements:
5+ years of relevant experience
Knowledge of LAN/WAN, Cisco, Windows Server, and HP hardware
Related Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.