We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Controls Engineerfor our client in Kernersville, NC. Must have solid recent hands-on DeltaV DCS programming experience. This is a key role so we need an Engineer with strong technical hands-on experience and the ability and desire to build, lead and mentor a team of Engineers on projects from inception through start-up and acceptance. It's a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference as well as advance his/her career. The company is very stable and rapidly growing.Engineering Responsibilities:
- Lead and support of capital projects involvingthe application of advanced automation engineering principles in the design, specification, construction, startup, and validation of process equipment and systems for capital projects of significant scope and complexity.
- Project execution experience withprojects from start to finish - conception, development, design, programming, implementation, troubleshooting, commissioning / FAT, etc.
- Developing process control applications utilizing DeltaV Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and SupervisoryControl and Data Acquisition systems (SCADA).
- Technical writing including project definition and requirements.
- BS degree in Engineering or related field
- 5+ years solid technical experience and in-depth knowledge with industrialprocess controls systems
- MUST be a hands-on DeltaV DCS programming expert
- PLC / HMI / SCADA programming a plus
- Strong professional communication, team and negotiation skills
- Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking and follow up skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Current authorization to work for any company in the US with restrictions
- Must have a stable work history (no Contractors or Engineers who frequently change jobs)
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability, 7 paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), tuition reimbursement, 401K/Profit Sharing and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE)
*Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principal job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.