See all jobs in Farmington MI
Job Location: Farmington, MI
Lead ECU Systems EngineerFarmington, MI
Job Summaryof the Lead ECU Systems Engineer
A client of ours in Michigan is looking for a Lead ECU Systems Engineer to help them on some complex projects. In this role you will lead a team in co-designing and verifying HW/SW systems components by understanding HW and SW development process. You will also be responsible for developing specification of HW-SW solutions. This is a stable, growing company that is offering significant future opportunities to break into new technologies. They are working with the latest and greatest innovations in the automotive field such as active safety, brake-by-wire, and automated driving.
Job Responsibilitiesof the Lead ECU Systems Engineer
- Manage and analyze requirement engineering
- Follow system based architecture design and allocate requirements to the appropriate HW and SW Component
- Perform system safety analysis using FMEA and FTA Methods
- Participate in HW metrics activities compliant to Safety standards.
- Maintain consistency between platform content and applications.
- System Modeling and Functional Analysis
Qualificationsof the Lead ECU Systems Engineer
The Ideal candidate should be the quick learner with knowledge of requirement and safety analysis methods and good understanding of System Modeling and Functional Analysis.
- BS in EE/CE/Control Engineering or Physics along with 6+ years in similar environment.
- Knowledge of System Modeling, Functional Analysis, Fault tree analysis (FTA), and Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA) are a must have.
- Experience with functional safety is a plus.
- Ability todevelop requirements utilizing PC level tools
- Knowledge of reading and interpreting electrical schematics and component specifications.
- Experience in ECU level troubleshooting.
- Ability to read and understand high level SW models and code
Compensation of theLead ECU Systems Engineer
Salary Range: $110,000-125,000/year
Location: Farmington, MI
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfers only. NO OPT will be considered
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful - BS, "B.S.", Bachelors, Bachelor, "Control Unit", Engineering, vehicle, automobile, vehicle, vehicles, FTA , Troubleshoot, Requirement "Failure mode and effects analysis", "requirement engineering", "system based architecture design", "system safety analysis", FMEA,Safety, "System Modeling", "Functional Analysis", "Control Engineering",schematics, "ECU level troubleshooting"
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.