See all jobs in Bridgeton NJ
Job Location: Bridgeton, NJ
Mold Manager - Glass Manufacturing
Your Role with the Company:
As the Mold Repair Manager, you will work closely with the Production Manager and will be responsible to design and direct all in-plant revisions to mold equipment for glass containers..
What you will be doing:
- Inspect and oversee correction of departmental safety hazards and observe correct employee safety work practices and procedures.
- Instruct and counsel on mold equipment revision and repair methods and procedures.
- Direct the building, maintenance and repair of all IS machine hangers and distributor plates.
- Work with Corporate and Plant Scheduling to ensure adequate mold equipment and related parts for needed job changes and to ensure best time and method of movements for new and interplant transfers of mold equipment.
- Order all mold equipment, hangers, inserts, tools, supplies and related parts to operate department.
- Maintain all records for incoming and outgoing equipment transfers and direct the inspection and inventory of all incoming mold equipment.
- Monitor life of mold and track inventory. Build and maintain mold holders, inserts, and mold hangers.
What you will need:
- AS or BS in Mechanical Engineering or related technical degree preferred.
- Mold experience in glass, foundries or similar industrial experience.
- Other applicable experience: A Machinist Manager who has experience making parts for large machines.
- Proven ability to successfully lead and supervise people in a manufacturing setting required.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Why Work Here?
This multi-billion-dollar company is a global leader in glass and metals packaging. This is a growing company that produces packaging for many of the worlds leading food and beverage giants. US sales total around $2Billion and they employ about 5,000 people domestically.
- Growth oriented global company and a leader in their industry.
- It is a progressive, profitable, stable manufacturing company where you have job security.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement both domestically and internationally.
- Strong career succession planning program.
- Capital spending is strong. Have invested millions of dollars in its plants for capital improvements.
- Fairly recession proof. Manufactures a consumer product that is consistently in demand.
- Strong management team.
- Company that values its employees.
- Competitive benefit package including medical, dental, life and disability, 401K, pension, vacation, holidays.
- Comprehensive relocation package grossed-up for taxes including closing costs and realtors fees, moving of household belongings and home purchase if desired.
- Historically strong bonus potential.
- This is a unique business and a career within the organization will be both challenging and rewarding for the right candidate.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.