Job Location: Wyoming, MI
This opportunity is with a leader in the snack food and bakery manufacturing industry. Their culture focuses on continuous improvement, with a need for leaders and workers who want to improve efficiency, reduce waste, and enjoy finding ways to add value. The company is recognized as a world class manufacturerby its peers. Despite challenges faced by food manufacturers in the United States, this company has experienced vast amounts of growth in a short time period, offering applicants an attractive opportunity.
Job Summary:Responsible for all phases of plant management in a 250 person snack food co-manufacturing plant. Manages all activities that are required to safely produce quality products with the most efficient use of labor and materials on a scheduled shift and line(s).
- Four year college degree in business or related field required.
- (5) Five or more years experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Snack foods or Bakery experience required.
- Strong Continuous Improvement background.
- Turn around experience highly desired.
This job offers the following:
- Outstanding opportunities with a world-class, progressive, and growing organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Essential Skills for Success:
Consider This Before Applying:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize others talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. Youre not just the boss.
- Achieves results.
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.