See all jobs in Canton OH
Job Location: Canton, OH
We are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer who will take ownership of the quality of our software suite. We need someone who will enjoy development of test automation suites, as well as creation of test cases and manual testing. As part of an Agile development team, the successful candidate will be responsible for defining product test automation strategy and process for Patriot Software.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- A degree in a computing related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience with test automation or software development.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Ability to document test steps and results in a detailed and understandable manner.
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail (looks for ways to improve/promote quality).
- Takes ownership of tasks, independent actions, and calculated risks (asks for/offers help when needed).
- Ability to put success of team above own interests.
- Openly collaborates with team members.
- Informs team of progress, roadblocks, and issues.
- Gives and welcomes feedback.
- Shares expertise with others.
- Generates suggestions for improving work and develops innovative approaches and ideas.
THE QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER WILL:
- Work with team to understand requirements, develop comprehensive test plan, create tests in parallel with development.
- Identify, analyze, and document all issues found; recommend fixes/improvements.
- Manage automated test suite using C#/Selenium Webdriver or other tools.
- Manage manual, regression, performance, load, usability, security, exploratory test suites.
- Produce metrics that enable us to analyze and track software quality and performance.
- Keep test suites running fast and without fragility.
- Make recommendations on the tools/infrastructure used to support our test suite.
SOME OF OUR PERKS INCLUDE:
- Do you prefer a Mac, Windows, or Linux machine? We will provide the type of machine you want to work on and well throw in an extra flat screen monitor.
- Want to work from outside? How about from the local coffee shop? We have a flexible remote work policy that you can take advantage of. We value a hard days work, but are flexible around when you work best.
- Education reimbursement is offered because we love that you have a love of learning.
- Use our generous PTO when you are sick, have appointments, or want to travel.
- Our dynamic workspace boasts current design and development trends--and we want to hear your ideas!
- Patriots convenient location is close to shopping, restaurants, and almost anything else you might need.
- Free snacks and coffee are available in our shiny, new kitchenettes.
- Wear what makes you comfortable, including sandals, shorts, and hoodies.
- Adjustable desks allow you to sit, stand, or mix it up.
- Feel appreciated on employee appreciation days and enjoy impromptu celebrations. It could be anything from free lunch at our corn hole tournament, to a celebration of National Popcorn Day, or a chair massage. The surprises just keep coming!
- Our employees are our best recruiters. Any employee who refers a candidate that is hired receives a cash bonus!
- Free company swag..because free stuff is always in style.
We offer competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including paid vacation after 90 days, health insurance, HSA and FSA accounts, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, disability insurance, and a stock options program.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.