See all jobs in Vancouver WA
Job Location: Vancouver, WA
This is a wonderful opportunity for a nurse with two years of Critical Care/ICU experience to work in a general Intensive Care Unit with 42 beds. ICU covers Med/Surge, Cardiac, Neuro & Trauma, & CVICU cases
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Full-time Benefits
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Interview Travel Reimbursed
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing required minimum of an Associates Degree
- BSN preferred
- Specialty certification preferred
- 2 years of experience in Critical Care required, or successful completion of a Critical Care Training Program / Internship
- Must function independently with more advanced treatments, procedures, and equipment such as stable ventilated patients, central lines, arterial pressure lines, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patients needs.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse will be practicing.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- ACLS required at hire or must be obtained within a standard grace period from hire or transfer, as specified in the PeaceHealth Policy Resuscitation Training Completion Requirements.
- WA RN License
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.