See all jobs in Phoenix AZ
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Opportunity: Area Superintendent
- Est. 1937
- Employee owned with arguably the very best ownership program
- Extremely generous stock dividend program
- Up to 10% salary paid as an additional bonus every year
Benefits and Features: This is an organization that truly values and appreciates its employees. Here are some examples of how they demonstrate that.
- Our client is known for:
- Large complex projects
- They are one of the largest airport builders in the USA
- Offer a wide variety of project types Many employees have never built the same project twice
- You earn stock shares and dividends after 1 yr. of employment
- Industry leading benefits
- Company does the little things to show it values its employees
- They invest in onsite training / offsite training
- Will help you follow a path YOU think will benefit your career
What people say about our client?
- We spend a lot of time and money building the culture. There are 6 events a year where our company pays for 100+ employees to come together at the district office to do training, team building and get to know everyone. Most employees go to 3-4 of these events and have a great time. From Glassdoor.com
- I have one of the best jobs around, learning and adapting cutting edge technology to the construction and facilities management industry. It truly never gets old; it just gets better and better. From the company website
- I did internship the people were great. Coast to Coast the personality are different but drive and unity of team is the same
- World class construction, state of the art technology, excellent management and landmark projects; what more can you want. From Glassdoor.com
- #19 on ENR top 400 list
- Our client has been the proud recipient of 7 National Design-Build Awards and 20 Design-Build Excellence Awards since inception (1996) of this design build competition.
- John W. Finn Hall, Naval Base Coronado, California (Civic: National Design-Build Award)
- Wellington E. Webb Municipal Office Building, Denver, Colorado (Public Sector Building over $15 million: National Design-Build Award)
- Alameda County Recorders Building, Oakland, California (Public Projects under $15 million: Design-Build Excellence)
- Capitol Area East End Complex, Block 225, Sacramento, California (Public Sector Building over $15 million: Design-Build Excellence)
- Natural Resources Building, Olympia, Washington (Public Sector over $5 million: Design-Build Excellence)
- Non-Proliferation and International Security Center, Los Alamos, New Mexico (Industrial/Process Sector over $25 million: National Design-Build Award)
- Oakland Administration Building, Oakland, California (Public Project over $15 million: Design- Build Excellence Award)
- Social Security Administration Childcare Facility, Woodlawn, Maryland (Public Project under $15 million: Design-Build Excellence Award)
- Nicholas C. Metropolis Center for Modeling and Simulation, Los Alamos, New Mexico (Industrial/Process Project over $25 million: National Design-Build Award)
- University of Texas San Jacinto Residence Hall, Austin, Texas (Public Project over $15 million: National Design-Build Award)
The role you will play: As Area Superintendent, youll join a team of some of the smartest builder in construction who are all working together to support the Superintendent.
Youll get to flex your creative muscles while earning your next promotion!
You will be responsible for:
- Safety compliance
- Craft supervision and production
- Subcontractor coordination
- Material Handling
- Daily Reports
- Quality Control
- To get promoted youll be expected to help train a replacement
- According to USnew.com Greater Phoenix are sees more sunshine than any other metro area in the country, features a desirable combination of a thriving job market, relatively low cost of living, and plenty of ways to enjoy the nice weather. World class and one of a kind museums.
- Sports-Hockey, Basketball, Football, Ski Resorts
Ideal Candidate Background Profile:
- Knowledge of MS Suite, Prolog, Primavera, AutoDesk
- 5 years experience as a superintendent on large commercial construction projects with values over $50mil
- Industry experience, or 4 year BS degree in Civil, Structural, Architecture, or Construction Management
- 80% of client work is repeat business and you should enjoy working in a culture of taking care of the customer
- You should have the confidence to speak your mind if something doesnt look safe.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.