See all jobs in Stevensville MI
Job Location: Stevensville, MI
Sr. Embedded Systems Design Engineer
Job Summary of theSr. Embedded Systems Design Engineer:
Our Client in the advanced medical device field is a global player. They are continually developing new and exciting technologies. Due to an increased demand in this field they they looking for a Control Systems Engineer that can do HARDWARE and SOFTWARE. As part of this growing organization you will work with their Research & Development team designing embedded software and the hardware to go along with it. You will lead other team members in the circuit board design, systems integration, SW test etc. This is an opportunity to grow your career with an innovative company and if you have strong experience in design and development of embedded software and hardware then this position is well suited to you. You will also be very hands on with the products you develop so if you love "doing it all" this role is for you.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Embedded Systems Design Engineer:
- Design and development of embedded hardware and software for medical device subsystems.
- Ensure the alignment of product design with requirements by learning the advancedprinciples of Electrical Engineering.
- Manage other team members during development, implementation and test.
- Develop, modify and troubleshoot electrical andelectro-mechanical component assemblies/subsystems.
- Actively participate in new product development meetings.
- Evaluation of product designs at component level and ensuringappropriate component selection.
- Implement design approaches and parameters and conduct feasibility studies on new designs/
- Establish operating data, conduct experimental test and evaluate the results by analyzing the equipment.
Qualifications of the Sr. Embedded Systems Design Engineer:
- Bachelors in Engineering/Engineering Technology, Maters preferred
- 3+ years of experience inelectrical engineering design which includesboard level digital design.
- Understanding of engineering fundamentals related to the motor controls
- Experience in troubleshooting electrical issues.
- Experience withClass II/III medical devices will be preferred.
- Knowledge of C/C++ in an embedded system.
- Knowledge of PADS,ORCAD or similar Layout tools
- Hands on experience with electronic build and test equipment
Compensation of the Sr. Embedded Systems Design Engineer:
Salary Range: $85000-$115,000year, depending on experience
Location: Stevensville, MI
Travel: As required (Up to 10%)
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfers only. NO OPT/F1will be considered
Knowledge of the following areas may be helpful:- "medical technology", "healthcare technology", embedded, Design, development, "medical device", "motor controls", programming, C, C++, PADS, "Orcad Layout", Orcad, "board level digital design", hardware, software, firmware, FPGA, FET, motors, VFD, "Variable Frequency Drives", "servo drives", "servo motors",servos
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.