Human Resource Manager
Dickson TN greater area
$80,000.00 - $85,000.00
MUST HAVE UNION MANUFACTURING HR MANAGEMENT
Human Resources Senior Manager is responsible for providing strategic and functional HR leadership for the Tennessee UNION facility.
- Plans and directs human resource initiatives for the facility.
- Drives effective talent management practices including talent acquisition, performance management, succession planning, employee development, employee engagement, diversity and inclusion.
- Provides advice and counsel to plant leadership, managers, supervisors and staff.
- Builds and leads a team of HR professionals who deliver excellent HR service to the business.
- Develops, implements and administers labor relations strategies.
- Administers and interprets labor agreements, administers grievance procedures, and provides labor relations leadership during contract negotiations.
- Acts as a liaison between department managers and union representatives.
- Develops, streamlines and enhances existing HR processes.
- Implements effective retention strategies.
- Creates and oversees university relations recruit program.
- Participates in enterprise-wide functional HR projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management, business or related field.
- Masters degree or MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in human resource management, three years of which must have been in a labor relations UNION manufacturing leadership position.
- Prior experience with a union negotiation.
- Prior people management experience.
- Key Competencies:
- Drive for results. Action-oriented. Self-starter.
- Strong influencer and persuader.
- Effective communicator at all levels within the organization.
- Effective team builder and able to develop talent.
- Instills trust, confidence and credibility.
- Quickly establishes rapport and professional relationships.
- Solid judgement and decision quality.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Ability to manage conflict.
- Demonstrates resiliency and resourcefulness.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.