See all jobs in Livonia MI
Job Location: Livonia, MI
AUTOSAR Embedded Applications Engineer|
Job Summary of the AUTOSAR Embedded Applications Engineer
We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer for one of our clients developingautomotive embedded systems and communication tools. Theyre growing at a rapid pace due to their development of cutting-edge automotive technologies. In this role, you will primarily be applying your engineering savvy by working with existing customers, helping them with their applications. You will be doing this by acting on leads given to you by other team members, from that you will work with many current customers to spec your tools into the design and increase sales. This is a great opportunity for a customer facing or passionate Embedded Engineer with an AUTOSAR background to take their career to the next level.
This is an opportunity to be a part of this gold standard growing organization that is the premier player in its technical niche. They are a solid global player with a small team feel in a local office. Benefits are over-the-top excellent. If you are an engineer that thrives on engagement with people in a technical environment, this may be what you are looking for.
Responsibilities of the AUTOSAR Embedded Applications Engineer:
- Facilitating business expansion with key customers by identifying and analyzing technical challenges and working out solutions to grow the business. Most of these will be WARM leads.
- Act on leads from other team members at existing clients to increase use of company products.
- Developlong-term technical business relationships
- Grow the sales from existing customers byintroducing new products, processes and services
- Gather data/information aboutcompetitive products formarket strategy
- Identify, specify and propose projects to assist customers integrating company tools into their processes
- Identify and facilitate support solutions forembedded tools applications and other product lines used by product developers and test engineers at OEMs and suppliers
- Demonstrate company embedded tools and promote them within customer organizations and workshops.
Qualificationsof the AUTOSAR Embedded Applications Engineer:
- BSEE, BSCE or related field
- MUST have at least 2 years of experience in Embedded SW Development
- 2 to 8 years of experience in Automotive embedded SW development using AUTOSAR
- MUST have a solid background in or providing support activities in an engineering capacity for internal or external customers
- Experience in implementing software for embedded products with standards such as UDS (ISO14229), ISO15765, etc.
- Experience working with Vector tools OR Similar Development Tools
- Strong knowledge ofC/C++ for embedded systems is a plus
- Knowledge of OEM/Tier1 automotive ECU development and testing process
- Knowledge of XML will be a plus
- Familiar with CAN vehicle networking, J1939, LIN, MOST, FlexRay and/or AUTOSAR
- Strongly skilled inpersuasion andfacilitation for beingeffective with different personnel levels and functions both at the customer and internally
- Ability to travel to customer sites outside SE Michigan when required
- Automotive Industry Experience is a MUST
Compensation of the AUTOSAR Embedded Applications Engineer:
Salary Range: commensurate 80 to 110K
Location: Novi, MI
Travel: up to 25% mostly local
Relocation assistance: Subject to review
Visa sponsorship: H1B transfers only. NO OPT will be considered
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful - BS, "B.S.", Bachelor, Application Engineer*, "Sales Management", "Account Management", "Product launch", ISO14229, ISO15765, SAE J2534, ODX ISO22901, WWHOBD, ISO27145, "Vector", DSpace, Snap-on, ETI.ORG, CAN equipment and tool Institute, customer interface, ECU, automotive diagnostic, automotive car networking, Embedded, Electronic tools, testtools, CANoe, Canalyzer, vTeststudio, VAG, CANDBLib, CANopen, ECU, Validation, Calibration,Testing,Diagnostics,Embedded,OBD "ON board Diagnosics"
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.