See all jobs in Live Oak FL
Job Location: Live Oak, FL
*MUST HAVE POULTRY EXPERIENCE*
This is a fantastic opportunity with a world-class organization. We're looking for a few outstanding individuals who find genuine fulfillment by the successes in their work.
Job Summary: Directs and coordinates overall operations for the processing plant. Ensures that objectives are achieved at the lowest cost consistent with quality requirements. Delegates authority to key supervisors in production, production control, methods, cost accounting, maintenance, and related operations. Directs all functions involved such as maintenance, manufacturing, production, purchasing, accounting, and administration.
- High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelors highly desired.
- Seven (7) or more years of related management experience in a poultry processing plant.
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with a world-class organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Essential Skills for Success:
Consider This Before Applying:
- Innovator in change.
- Promote and utilize others talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork where appropriate.
- Achieves results.
If you meet the requirements, please apply. We will review your resume as soon as possible and will get back to you.
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.