Job Location: Mcconnellsburg, PA
Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nations largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Part Sales and Service Representative on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will support the service center operations by assisting with administrative, customer support and equipment logistics (rental and customer owned) tasks to ensure successful handling of customers requirements through the service center.
- Coordinate, assist and work directly with Service Centers Service Manager and Customer Support Manager to ensure successful processing of equipment repair, service requirements, rental machines, parts sales and warranty.
- Responsible for established Service Center sales targets and customer assurance metrics.
- Creation and monitoring of traveler work order, labor and parts requirements and communication with customers of status of equipment repairs.
- Detailed review and processing of customer invoices to include: labor, parts, and third-party billings.
- Facilitate parts inquires, quotes and parts orders from customers.
- Ability to identify and provide troubleshooting of equipment issues over the phone.
- Management of mobile technicians to include: dispatch and effective utilization.
- Coordination of Ground Support rental fleet with Corp. to include rental contracts, transportation (if necessary), updating of machine inventory spreadsheet.
- Coordination of reconditioning work/programs between customer, branch operations and sales.
- Identification of equipment, arrival dates, on line dates, completion dates and customer follow up are key parts of this duty.
- Process and submit all warranty claims through the proper channels for reimbursement in the required time frame.
- Issue the appropriate RGA when returning warranty parts and pass info on to the Parts Warehouse personnel for processing.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
- Associates degree.
- Five plus years of related work experience.
- 4-year degree from a college or university.
- Technical knowledge of product and sales experience can be substituted.
- Experienced with major account management and/or customer support responsibility.
- Ability to read and apply engineering prints, electrical and hydraulic diagrams and schematics.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
- Good communication skills (orally and written) with proven ability to troubleshoot and solve problems for effective customer relationship management.
- Mechanical background.
- Call center experience.
- Ability to reach blue prints.
Submit your resume now!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.