See all jobs in Oshkosh WI
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nations largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Electrical Engineer III on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will perform engineering work of various types in the electrical design or re-design, and development of electrical systems into existing and new, medium and heavy-duty defense trucks. Exercise independent judgment and action. Will require working closely with suppliers, engineering specialists, and other departments. This person will provide resource estimates for project planning as well.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
- Responsible for integration of electrical components and circuitry into vehicle designs.
- Work with SAE, Federal, and Military Standards for design compliance.
- Plan and direct engineering in a major project through all phases of innovation and development.
- Establish priorities for work delegated to others.
- Work closely with other engineering groups.
- Assist in feasibility studies and project estimates on proposed projects.
- Support proposal development.
- Direct preparation of layouts, drawings, specification, and bills of material.
- Select parts and/or design components for cost and quality-conscious design to meet service applications.
- Consult with suppliers, customers, & members of Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Assembly, Service, and Testing, Quality Control, and Marketing departments.
- Follow project on the assembly floor through initial build and render assistance necessary to support manufacturing and industrial engineering efforts.
- Utilize various state-of-the-art engineering tools, i.e. personal computer and CAD equipment.
- Possess a strong electrical knowledge of vehicles, electrical theory, electrical component and related systems.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 3-plus years of experience working with truck/mobile equipment.
Submit your resume now!
- Relevant design experience with vehicle electrical systems.
- Embedded software development experience.
- SAE J1939 experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with automotive or heavy-duty equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.