See all jobs in Cleveland OH
Job Location: Cleveland, OH
VP of Sales
Commensurate with experience an is a combination of salary plus bonus potential.
Reporting to the company President the VP of Sales will be responsible for all direct sales activities including new product introductions, defining special products for key markets, sales support efforts and advertising of products. The position requires excellent technical skills, experience selling specialized capital equipment, experience in the plastics industry, coupled with leadership skills, management experience and business planning/forecasting experience. This position will work closely with other departmental leaders in the company (i.e., Engineering, Manufacturing, and Finance), and is responsible for providing senior leadership and management to the Sales organization.
- Vision & Strategy Establish the vision and strategy to dive world class sales excellence by working with management and product engineering team. Work with President and Engineering staff to develop a strategic product plan and product development roadmap that supports growth across product lines. (10% of time will be spent in this area.)
- Sales Leadership Lead all direct sales activities for the company to drive out growth across product lines. Create and maintain an organizational culture that encourages innovation, collaboration, excitement, commitment and a sense of urgency toward goals. (50% of time will be spent in this area.)
- Direct Sales Participate with Sales team in direct sales of products within North America and with export clients. (30% of time will be spent in this area.)
- Sales & Marketing Collateral Develop collateral materials to support new products into the market. In conjunction with Sales team, define and manage appropriate trade shows for the company to participate in. Manage advertising in trade journals, website and trade organization websites. (10% of time will be spent in this area.)
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong technical acumen and mechanical inclination.
- Experience in the Sales and Marketing of specialized automated capital equipment used inManufacturing.
- Previous management experience with demonstrated team building and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results while working on multiple projects simultaneously, balancing resources, timing and quality of outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BS degree in Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- Experience in the Plastics and/or Composites industry, and an understanding of the market.
- Experience with export sales
Keywords: Plastics Molding, CNC Routers, CNC Machinery, Blow Molding, Thermoforming, BSME, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, VP Sales, Vice President of Sales, Industrial Automation Systems, Automated Equipment
How to Express Interest - Click the Apply button and follow the online instructions.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.