Job Location: Memhis, TN
Director Automation Engineering
Location: Memphis TN 100 miles south
Salary: $140,000.00 - $150,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Comp Comments: + Bonus
Advanced Engineering, Industrial Controls, Machine Re-design, Advanced Manufacturing, Innovation, Project Management, Director
- Developing creative solutions to complex manufacturing and engineering problems through leadership;
- Collaborating closely with IT, engineering, quality, safety and manufacturing teams to deliver innovative solutions that drive customer value and company profitability;
- Responsibility for all design and development activities related to industrial controls and machine redesigns;
- Preparing and facilitating technical reviews and discussions, briefings, technical meetings, tactical or strategic planning with other functional areas or upper management;
- Providing training, coaching, and guidance to group resources;
- Identifying and establishing departmental or program objectives;
- Working with Operations in the transition of development projects into production;
- Driving innovation and Intellectual Property.
Education: 4-year engineering degree required; Masters degree is a plus.
- 15+ years of experience working industrial controls and machine redesigns;
- A highly technical background is required: electrical, electronics, controls, automation, etc.;
- 5+ years of project and program management;
- 5+ years of experience in computer integration with manufacturing equipment;
- 5+ years of technical trouble-shooting experience with Advanced Manufacturing Technology;
- Proven ability in the Design of Experiments demonstrating an analytical approach to problem solving;
- Proven project management, leadership and vision skills;
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of technical and operating personnel.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.