See all jobs in Houston TX
Job Location: Houston, TX
Our client is looking for a Professional Services Consultant to join our clients EPS Business Unit andcan be located anywhere near an airport.
A Professional Services Consultant will be responsible for providing professional services to new and existing customers. Services can include implementation, analysis, documentation, and development as well as diagnosing and resolving software, operating system, network, database, and other issues. Services are provided both at client site and via phone, email and Internet.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver Consulting Services around the use of our clients ERP/MIS and supporting applications.
- Develop and maintain standardized training documentation and supporting materials.
- Ensure any client issues are identified quickly, forwarded to the proper resources and resolved in a timely manner to ensure key project milestones are met.
- Work with clients to analyze and interpret business requirements, provide customized solutions within the core product while offering industry best practices.
- Organize and schedule client customization deliverables as required by client Professional Services projects.
- Provide ERP and industry specific knowledge transfer utilizing our clients consulting methodology and documentation.
- Assist teammates with issues to ensure project objectives are being met.
- Be an Ambassador of our client!
- Excellent organizational, communication, written and problem solving skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning / Management Information Systems
- Experience with computer operating systems
- Experience with relational databases
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Working knowledge of database servers
- Working knowledge of Client/Server architecture
- Printing Industry Experience
- Driving and/or flying to potential customers/current customers or clients will be required.
Travel Requirements:Travel expectation is up to 75 percent.
Education:Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Printing or equivalent experience.
Experience:Four or more years experience providing professional services and/or custom development of web based software solutions within the printing industry
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.