See all jobs in New York NY
Job Location: New York, NY
Our client is looking for a Professional Services Consultant. This is a telecommute role and you must be based near a major airport.
A Professional Services Consultant will be responsible for providing professional services to new and existing customers in the Publication Segment of Printing Industry. Services can include implementation, installation, analysis, documentation, development and training as well as diagnosing and resolving software, operating system, network, database, and other issues. Services are provided both at client site and via phone, email and Internet.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver Consulting Services around the use of MES (Manufacturing Execution Software)and supporting applications.
- Develop and maintain standardized training documentation and supporting materials.
- Ensure any client issues are identified quickly, forwarded to the proper resources and resolved in a timely manner to ensure key project milestones are met.
- Work with clients to analyze and interpret business requirements; provide customized solutions within the core product while offering industry best practices.
- Organize and schedule client customization deliverables as required by client Professional Services projects.
- Provide ERP and industry specific knowledge transfer utilizing our clients consulting methodology and documentation.
- Assist teammates with issues to ensure project objectives are being met.
Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Printing or equivalent experience.
- Excellent organizational, communication, written and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning / Management Information Systems
- Publishing industry experience
- Spanish language fluency an asset
- A strong technical background and solid knowledge of the following would be considered an asset:
- SQL Server
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Citrix and Terminal Services
- Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Windows
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Working knowledge of Client/Server architecture
Experience: Four or more years experience providing professional services and/or equivalent ERP implementation experience.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.