Job Location: Greater Albany, NY
Get Social with us: Like us onFacebook, Follow us onLinkedIn Follow us onTwitter
Be the FIRST to know aboutNEW CAREEROpportunities!
As a member of the territory team, is responsible for case coverage and patient programmings. Works under general direction with clinical and sales teammates to identify and capitalize on sales opportunities by creating competency, comfort and expertise with all Chronic Pain Therapies among physicians, support staff and customers.
- Provides technical, clinical and programming assistance, primarily in support of 1-2 Territory Managers.
- Integrates into all accounts; builds trust and relationships; establishes strong rapport with customers.
- With gained product knowledge, becomes proficient in programming and case support.
- Works seamlessly with Territory Managers(s) allowing them increased selling time.
- Will foster high trust relationships with customers, including the regional team members.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of assigned accounts and customers to include competitor activity.
- Provides feedback to providers both within operating room setting and outside operating room setting on the directions for on label usage specific to the company implantable devices
- Interacts with customers and assigned institutions, physicians and technicians, purchasing agents and administration staff.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned
- Associates Degree or technical certification; preferred Bachelors Degree.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a clinical setting
- Strong clinical skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritizing skills to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Capable of building strong working relationships with internal/external customers.
- Capable of working unpredictable schedule that may occasionally change on short notice due to operating room schedule changes or delays.
- Accustomed to tight deadlines and managing multiple tasks.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels within and outside the organization.
- Ability to travel 25% within assigned region and/or outside assigned region.
- Patient interaction experience within health care related environment (Physical Therapy, medical product sales, RN, LPN)
- Prefer experience with Spinal Cord Stimulation theory and practice
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.