See all jobs in Waterloo IA
Job Location: Waterloo, IA
Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nations largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Warranty & Reliability Analyst III on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will provide complex analysis of product problem data to support policy decisions and may create pricing structure for extended warranty coverage's. Apply knowledge of the similarities and differences of multiple product lines. Serve as a unit expert in warranty and/or reliability analysis. Create and disseminate new analysis and reporting methods. Develop significant new business processes. May have significant supervisory responsibility. May have significant project and/or department management responsibility.
- Facilitate cross-functional problem recognition team meetings.
- Organize and maintain warranty data.
- Review warranty claims for failure modes.
- Create and update reliability warranty reports.
- Make recommendations from analyses of warranty data.
- Initiate, review, and approve corrective action documentation.
- Provide information on completed analyses/reports.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
- Statistical and/or Reliability analysis principles and methodologies.
- Computer systems knowledge.
- Knowledge of warranty repair and reimbursement processes.
- Knowledge of heavy machinery and dealer business practices.
- Skill in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- Effective writing and presentation skills, including grammatical usage, persuasive copy and style.
- 4-Year Degree or Equivalent experience in one of the following disciplines: Agricultural Sciences, Business/Management, Engineering/Technology, Manufacturing, Mathematics.
- Factory experience with regular interfacing with design, engineering, and manufacturing.
- Worldwide geographic area of responsibility.
- Focused product-specific knowledge.
- Practical experience with farm machinery and equipment.
- Work experience in a team environment.
- Experience in a position working with dealers.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.