See all jobs in Columbia SC
Job Location: Columbia, SC
Controls Engineer PLC Engineer Stable and Growing Manufacturer
SALARY $70,000- $85,000 + Great Benefits + Bonus + Paid Relocation to the SE USA
This World Class manufacturing company is seeking a Controls Engineer or PLC Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and improving the effectiveness of production equipment and ensuring manufacturing processes perform to a maximum capacity.
As the PLC or Controls engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Process improvement, improving the design, installation, maintenance, & operation of all types of control devices and electronic accessories
- Working with production, administrative personnel, and vendors
- Supporting computers, PLCs, electronic control devices, scanners, & other peripherals that support production
- Training other personnel in electronic troubleshooting.
SALARY $70,000- $85,000 PLUS Outstanding benefits, profit sharing & bonuses, other perks, advancement opportunities, and paid relocation to the lovely Southeastern USA. Great place to live & raise a family. Museums for so many things and several for kids, along with theme parks to state parks, historical sites & landmarks including the state capitol, & quaint squares dot the city scape & surrounding area. Choose from a traditional neighborhoods or delve into the quirky revitalized communities. Live in the burbs & drive to the city for fun. Either way youll live a lovely area that has wonderfully temperate weather year round. Short drive to the beach to the east or to the national forests to the west. World class airport. Lush greenery, charming people, and sweet tea!
Requirements for this Controls Engineer or PLC Engineer:
Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, or EETwill get you immediate attention!
- Three or more years experience in an electrical engineering role in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with PLCs - Programmable Logic Controllers
- Knowledge of Industrial Electrical Standards, process control, quality standards
- Willingness & ability to be on call, work extras hours as needed, & some travel.
TO Apply: Email resume to THIS EMAIL OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an Online resume or a video resume will not be considered.** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years experience and are C.P.C.s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts
* Manufacturing Management * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.