See all jobs in Philadelphia PA
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Transit Sales Manager:
My client is the global rail fastenings leader with over 1 Billion products in service world-wide. They aim to deliver
the worlds best rail track solutions. They combine leadership R&D with specialization in rail fastening products and
installation: track engineering, maintenance and analysis, noise and vibration reduction; and rail electrification.
The job location is your own home office if it is based in the Northeast, New England, Chicago Area, Middle
Atlantic, and Southeast. You will report to the VP Sales & Marketing
Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage the marketing with North American transit to get the best sales outcome by creating successful strategies and by use of my clients integrated product lines.
- Your main job is to manage, empower and motivate all Sales activities for my Clients railroad/transit product lines in the transit sectors of North America. You will also be responsible for Transits Key Account Management (KAM) for important key customers headquartered in North American territories.
- Undertake strategic analysis of transit market conditions focusing on trends market share, commoditization, political, etc.
- Report on Transit Sales activities of North America.
- Provide & update at least annually, a strategic sales plan for North American Transits.
- Advise accurate and timely support to the initiatives such as your transit pipeline, CRM, & other sales date as required.
- Provide month report on Sales activities of North American Transits.
- Manage the expenditures within the Sales Transit area in such a way that maintains the balance between opportunity and responsible management of cost of the sales and commercial operations.
- Liaise with consultants and contractors to support the sales efforts in North American Transits.
- Maintain close links with the Railway Track Industry in North American Transits.
Pay / Benefits:
- This sales job for someone who has (10 yrs + Senior Level) in train to sales experience to include Transit. You can also have other train sales experience. If you have less than 10 years experience, then most of that time has to be in transit sales.
- Deliver the sales budgets for North American Transits
- Ensure that the Transit Sales team works effectively across my clients track systems product lines.
- Lead the development of new business and products in the North American Transits market.Extensive knowledge of the North American Transit Industry.
- 4 yr. college degree
- $90K - $100K+ (TBD by salary history & experience)
- Located in your own home office. See above.
- Company Car
- Cell Phone / Computer
- Full family benefits
- 11 Holidays
- 15 PTO days/yr allotted by accrual
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.