Great opportunity for a Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner to practice General Pediatrics in Danbury, Connecticut.
- practice medicine for underserved patient population; make a difference
- Spanish/Portuguese speaking is a highly valued
- Solo MD, great mentor
- fast paced, team environment
- office hours M, TU, TH, FRI 9-5, WED 12-8, SAT 9-1
- Comp day if work a Saturday am- 37 hour/week per schedule
- weekly call shared with 2 other Providers, Night Nurse is primary call
- live 60 miles from NYC; take the Ferry into Long Island for the day, 2 hour drive to Boston, Beautiful nearby lake for water sports or family day together
- motivated new graduates that demonstrate strong emphasis on Pediatric experience during training will be considered
To learn more about this great opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg PA, 904-452-4499, THIS EMAIL .
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.