See all jobs in Tampa FL
Job Location: Tampa, FL
StepBeyond Solutions Inc, the leading electronics manufacturing executive search firm, has been engaged to identify key member of the Senior Management Team for this long time client.
Our client is growing and has recently refocused their business model on Electronics Manufacturing Services exclusively.
This position reports to the senior executive at the site and is a key member of the executive team.
The US Government and other prime contractors are their major customers.
This company can only hire U.S. citizens. Upon employment all employees will have to provide evidence verifying U.S. citizenship.
Responsibilities of this position:
Bachelors Degree in Business or related field. Masters degree preferred.
- Responsible for overall management of departments including, establishing and complying with financial budgets, goals and priorities as well as development of direct reports.
- Key member of Companys Senior Leadership Team.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with customer counterparts includingContractsand Purchasing departments.
- Performs RFP/RFQ analysis,supportsproposal/fact-findings, prepares negotiation plans and leadscontractnegotiations.
- Manages the quoting and proposal process to ensure accurate, as well as on time submittals. Coordinates with Program Management to managecontractperformance to realize negotiated profit potential and ensures compliance with all applicablecontractterms and conditions to develop follow-on business opportunities.
- Reviews, analyzes and interpretscontractrequirements to determine contractual obligations and provides continual review and administration to ensure that all terms and conditions are met and that any problems are identified and resolved in a timely manner.
- Assists Program Management in monitoring programs for potential constructive changes and pursues equitablecontractadjustments as necessary.
- Acts as a change agent for process improvement initiatives. Possesses the ability and interpersonal skills to influence all levels of the organization.
- Writes complex inquiries regardingcontractterms and conditions, obligations and revisions and coordinates interactions with customers and technical managers to include pre-contractdiscussions,contractnegotiations andcontractchanges.
- Ensurescontractcloseout is conducted timely and in a manner that results in customer satisfaction.
- Advises management and keeps management informed ofcontractissues which may negatively impact business growth, profitability,contractperformance or the Companys eligibility to receive future business.
- Administers ITAR, export and compliance.
- Back-up for Facility Security Officer and COMSEC Custodian.
- Coordinates with General Counsel activities pertaining to M&A, MOUs, JV agreements, teaming agreements, technology licensing, leases, etc.
- Minimum 15 yearscontractmanagement experience including a minimum 8 years experience in negotiating and managingcontractson behalf of a prime contractor or with a federal agency which involved direct interface withgovernmentcontracting officials.
- 3-5 years commercial and international experience related tocontractmanagement preferred.
- Extensive and current knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), DoD FAR/DRARS supplement and awareness of trends in theGovernmentacquisition environment.
- Requires a working knowledge and/or experience of Intellectual Property laws and regulations; ITAR and EAR regulations (Dodd-Frank bill, whistleblower incentives and protections); FFP and Cost Reimbursable types ofcontracts; and, IDIQ Task Order and Deliver Ordercontractsas well as non-disclosure agreements and teaming agreements.
- Certified ProfessionalContractManager (CPCM) certification preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, CWA system).
- Ability to obtain a U.S.Governmentgranted Security clearance, if required.
- Some travel may be required.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.