See all jobs in Philadelphia PA
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias : THIS EMAIL
CLASSIFICATION: US - (PA)
SALARY: 110,000 125,000
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
TYPE OF COMPANY: Chemicals
EXPERIENCE: 5-7+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelors Degree Required
JOB TITLE: EHS Manager
- Global Chemical Company has an opening for an EHS Manager for their Philadelphia area plants.
- This position provides the leadership and technical expertise necessary to manage safety, health, and environmental programs for 2 plants totaling 600+ employees.
- Responsibilities include:
- Development of policies and procedures in environmental, health and safety matters.
- Manage MSDS Program for materials used, received and/or processed at the facility.
- Develop training programs for the use of safety equipment, chemical hazards, noise hazards, physical hazards and safe operating practices.
- Develop, implement and manage Environmental Management System in compliance with ISO14001 Standards.
- BS/MS in Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene, or Environmental Engineering.
- CSP or CIH is a plus.
- Minimum 7 years of EH&S experience with increasing responsibility with at least 5 years of staff management experience years preferably in the chemicals, consumer products, pharmaceuticals or food manufacturing industry.
- A working knowledge of the applicable Federal, State, and Local laws is required.
Please visitwww.eliasassociates.com for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr
Cranbury, NJ 08512
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias: THIS EMAIL
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.