See all jobs in Princeton IN
Job Location: Princeton, IN
Maintenance Supervisor, Assistant Manager -- $47-51,000 plus the most excellent health insurance plan!
Shift: All shifts available.
We are seeking an Assistant Manager for the Maintenance department of a major manufacturing company located in the Princeton, IN area.
The role of this position is to supervise and coordinate activities of maintenance team members concerning the production of company products and maintenance of company property, tools and equipment as well as overall facility maintenance.
Supervisory skills are necessary to accomplish quality/maintenance results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching and counseling team members, initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Supervise 10 15 maintenance workers.
- Interprets company policies to team members and enforces safety regulations to ensure good team member relations.
- Manage a preventive maintenance program within the confines of an annual budget.
- Control inventory for all tooling parts
- Order all maintenance items and equipment as needed
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
- Consults with Production Staff relative to modification of machines and equipment in order to improve production and quality of products.
- Coordinates production activities with maintenance TMs and quality control activities to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and provide excellent customer support.
- Establish goals and targets to exceed company objectives.
- Be available to work shifts, OT and weekends as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Experience: Supervisory or lead person experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Strong team player
- Must be able to plan, organize, communicate, and motivate employees. Must be able to prioritize own workday schedule.
- Good Excel, Microsoft Outlook skills. AutoCAD skills would be very helpful.
Education: Degree preferred or equivalent experience (3 5 years)
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.