Medical Management Trainer
Great position for a Case Manager that wants to be a trainer with a successful growing company that promotes highly from within.This is a full time permanent opportunity with a Fortune 500 company!! We are looking for highly skilled, self-motivated, individual. This position is open due to growth and is a NEW POSITION.Apply to join one of the top, rapidly growing, highly credible healthcare organizations!
- Must have Case Management experience
- Must be RN (only exception would be if they have LPN and education degree)
- Experience in medical management
- 3+ years experience in nursing, managed care or related field.
- Experience in training (2 + years preferred)
- Experience in a medical management related department in a trainer, lead or mentoring role.
- Salary, bonus, and excellent comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance and 401k
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals fromstaff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS)engagements nationally.Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.