See all jobs in Houston TX
Job Location: Houston, TX
Maintenance Manager - Heavy Industry
We are looking for Maintenance Managers with extensive Hydraulic, TPM experience, as well as strong collaborative leadership experience for a plant in the South. Great company, good benefits and career growth opportunities.
Note:This is a recruiting agency and we are looking for several strong candidates.
Locations:South and Southeast
- Must be willing to relocate (Relocation assistance provided)
KEY REQUIREMENTS include:
EDUCATION:Minimum AA degree, however, 4 year engineering degree highly preferred
- 10+years of Maintenance experience in aheavy manufacturing environment
- 7+ years of experience, in a leadership/management role leadingpeople
- Strong Safety orientation
- Must be very technical
- Extensive Hydraulics and pneumaticsexperience required
- Extensive experience withAC/DC drives, Electronic Control Systems, 3-phased Power and Motor Controls also required
- Proven experience in Lean Manufacturing, including 5-S,to drive improvement.
- Technical ability to be able to havein depth conversationsregarding all maintenance, including electrical and PLC Controls
- Extensive Experience with Total Predictive and Preventative Maintenance (TPM), ability to improve equipment reliability and minimize downtime
- Extensive experience with Training
- 5+ years of experience with budgets and managing capital projects
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical andinterpersonal skills required
- Ability to think outside the box and on your feet
- Very energetic and a people person
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of the principles and application associated with manufacturing operations, maintenance and engineering.
- Capital project development and execution
- Provide leadership and direction to staff of skilled maintenance team in this 24/7 operation
- Develop, coordinate and manage all facility and machinery maintenance, preventative maintenance programs and activities
- Develops and implements maintenance strategies to improve equipment reliability and minimize unplanned downtime
- Plans maintenance operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing equipment repairs, improvements, and preventive maintenance
- Reviews operational schedules and coordinates maintenance activities to ensure production and quality of products meet both internal and external customer specifications
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
- Inspects machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization
- Develops or revises standard operational and work practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.