Mechanical (HVAC) Engineer
- Preparation of superior quality construction documents for HVAC and plumbing design of buildings including drawings, specifications, and reports
- Perform HVAC load calculations utilizing computer software; prepare HVAC and plumbing system design drawings using the AutoCAD drafting program.
- Size, select and create specifications for appropriate HVAC equipment, including chillers, rooftop units, heat pumps, etc.
- Size ductwork and coordinate routing
- Select and size hydronic systems including: pumps, pipe supports, routing, and valves
- Work closely with utility companies as required by the project
- Close coordination with the Client and the entire design team including owners, architects, contractors, members of other disciplines, and internal support staff to ensure the design is consistent with what the Client has envisioned, to ensure a fully coordinated inter-disciplinary design, and to ensure the design schedule is maintained
- Assist in the development of proposals for new projects including definition of the project scope, budget estimates, and design schedules
- Bachelors Degree in Architectural Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited curriculum
- In possession of or eligible to obtain FE (Fundamentals of Engineering) or PE (Professional Engineer) credentials
- In possession of or eligible to obtain LEED BD+C credentials
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and the Microsoft Office suite
- Previous mechanical design experience with an MEP engineering consultant, and familiarity with related drawing, permitting, and regulatory requirements
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve engineering problems using industry standards and engineering calculations
- Knowledge of mechanical systems in the inter-relationship with the electrical systems.
- HVAC load calculation experience with Carrier Hourly Analysis Program(HAP) or Trane Air Conditioning Economics (TRACE) program
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
3735 SW 8th Street, Suite 205
Miami, FL 33134
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/CoyoteTech
Link up on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/pub/phil-montoya/18/7a0/617
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/CoyoteTech_Phil
For more job openings, please visit http://jobs.coyotesourcing.com/jobseeker/Search.aspx
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.