See all jobs in Itasca IL
Job Location: Itasca, IL
- Ensure proper functioning and continuous improvement to Fellowes systems.
- Research & introduce new technology into Fellowes environment enhancing the business.
- Support Fellowes' systems remotely and after hours (24x7x365).
- Manage Exchange 2010/2016 On-Premise andOffice 365 Exchange Online
- (domains, policies, transport rules, etc.)
- Office 365 user administration
- (Exchange Online, OneDrive, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Azure Active Directory)
- Monitoring Office 365 service health, removal of user accounts, and management of service requests
- Office 365 Licensing administration
- Tracking and escalation of incidents with MS Office 365 technical support
- Sharepoint / Teams / OneDrive for Business
- Configure SharePoint Online services and settings
- Assist with the design and build of sites, lists and libraries to meet business needs
- Deploy custom developed and third-party SharePoint Online solution packages
- Manage site quotas and file size limits with in SharePoint and Teams sites
- Review and monitor usage reports
- Manage security for sites and sub-sites
- Manage site layout structure and content
- Document SharePoint Online configuration and design
- Provide SharePoint Online support to end users
- Take an active role in promoting and implementing SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Administration (10%) Office 365 Administration (15%)
- Administration and management of XenApp and XenDesktop
- Research and implement new technologies for Fellowes
- Manage critical security updates to all Windows Servers
- Plan, prepare and manage Microsoft operating systems
- Plan, prepare and manage server hardware
- Plan and manage VMware environments.
- Plan, prepare and manage Microsoft SQL
- Provide 24x7x365 coverage for our subsidiaries
- Assist call center technicians on tier 3 issues
- Handle immediate need activities such as video conferencing setups, new employees joining and office reconfigurations
- Ensure all issues are logged and documented in the Helpdesk system
- Quickly and professionally assess issues, resolve them and document actions
- Assists in the development, implementation, and testing of disaster avoidance and recovery policies and procedures
- Citrix Cloud Bridge (VPX), Netscalar Gateway and WAN Scalars.
- Manage F5 load balancer
A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Technical certifications are encouraged
Experience & Skills
3 5 years experience supporting a companys servers and/or network as an administrator
1 - 3 years experience with SharePoint Online and Office 365
Experience with Microsoft 365 Tenant configuration and administration
Experience with Microsoft operating systems, domains administration, security and network functions
Ability to demonstrate PowerShell proficiency
Knowledge of systems integration
Knowledge of computer security and backup systems
Knowledge of how to be diplomatic when conversing, leaving voice mail or email
Experience in managing vendor relationships and contracts
Basic Project Management
Teamwork, Continuous Improvement, Effective Communications
Other relevant information (hours, travel etc.)
Some travel may be required.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.