We are a small janitiorial supply company in Akron. We are looking for a qualified candidate who is able to follow orders and guidelines to meet production demands. You will be spending around 90% of the day on your own so you must be able to work independently.
Duties of this job include:
- Running and maintaining industrial laundry washers and dryers
- Building boxes and packing material (must be able to lift 50 lbs. to eye level)
- Maintaining stock levels
- Cutting material with industrial rotary shear cutter
- Keeping production area neat and clean
- Building and palletizing orders
*** Forklift experience highly preferred ***
*** This is a highly physical job so you must be in proper physical condition ***
Hours for this job are Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. This is a permanent full-time or part-time position (part time would be same working hours, but Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Please indicate if you're looking for part-time or full-time) paying $11.00/hour with the opportunity for periodic raises beginning 3 months after hire. A background check will be done on all applicants being considered for this position.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.