See all jobs in Fort Myers FL
Job Location: Fort Myers, FL
Ft. Myers, FL
CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER COMPANY PROFILE:
- Recognized as Top Work Places & 101 Best And Brightest Companies To Work For.
- Selected by the Fortune 500-ranked Principal Financial Group as one of The Principal 10 Best Companies for Employee Financial Security.
CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER BENEFITS:
- Advance your career with a collaborative CE&M team and impact change utilizing industry experience and a passion for the wastewater industry.
- Comprehensive benefits include: health, retirement, financial, time off and career development.
- Impact change and deliver design, procurement and construction phase services on small to medium projects ($10M-$50M)
- Direct and provide coaching to project team to ensure construction quality, schedule and cost performance and monitoring of agency roles.
- Take the lead developing technical solutions to constructibility.
- Provide technical skills and insight with constructibility reviews, organizing/monitoring construction schedules, organizing cost estimates, and organizing monthly construction progress reports.
CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER BACKGROUND:
- Education: Bachelors in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Experience: 10+ years industry experience
- Licenses and Certifications:
- OSHA 10 or 30 hr Construction Safety Awareness Training helpful but not required
- Professional Engineer helpful
- Certified Construction Manager helpful
- NASSCO certifications helpful
- NICET certifications helpful
CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERNEXT STEPS:
- Advance Your Career - Apply Today.
CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER Ft. Myers, FL
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.