See all jobs in Waterloo IA
Job Location: Waterloo, IA
Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nations largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Drivetrain Product Verification and Validation Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will perform basic product design, testing and/or analysis work for a defined portion of a project. Operate in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews. Develop recommendations within established guidelines. Work and decisions are reviewed by supervisors before implementation.
- Manage individual test bay utilization.
- Provide daily communication and work with multiple departments to obtain required resources to accomplish the test activity objectives.
- Communicate current test status.
- Shakedown and troubleshoot unit under test and test sequences.
- Verify test limits / shutdowns (perform pretest check list).
- Run tests.
- Create test run work orders.
- Process data.
- Verify quality and accuracy of data.
- Analyze test data.
- Create and execute mid-test and post-test inspection work orders.
- Create unit under test removal work orders.
- Determine conclusions from test.
- Determine pass / fail meets / does not meet acceptance criteria.
- Generate non-conformance corrective action requests for items not meeting acceptance criteria.
- Perform root cause analysis for problem solving / failure resolution with Drivetrain Design.
- Store and archive final data.
- Generate test reports.
- Deliver results to stakeholders.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to Drivetrain Design.
- Complete test activities in the test management system.
- Provide feedback to support teams (e.g. fixture part improvements, reclaims).
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
- 4-year degree in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering.
- Electrical or Computer Engineering experience.
- Matlab or any other computer programming experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.