See all jobs in Kansas City MO
Job Location: Kansas City, MO
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias : THIS EMAIL
CLASSIFICATION: US - (MO)
SALARY: 95,000 115,000
LOCATION: Kansas City, MO
TYPE OF COMPANY: Manufacturing / Chemicals / Plastics
EXPERIENCE: 4+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelors Degree Required
JOB TITLE: EHS Manager
- The EHS Manager will ensure compliance with all environmental, health and safety regulations, keeping abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization. The EHS Manager will be involved in the design, development, coaching, training and administration of environmental, health and safety systems and programs and will serve as the contact with federal, state and regulatory bodies.
- Ensures that Company safety procedures are followed and that environmental and health safety standards are met by conducting frequent audits and ensuring all personnel are trained. Performs duties in a safe manner; acts as a role model for all employees.
- Participates and leads employee improvement teams to emphasize safety, housekeeping, and waste/cost reduction; promotes programs and encourages employee participation.
- Maintains accurate and complete Environmental, Health and Safety records in accordance with governing regulations and company policies.
- Oversees case management of Workers Compensation cases. Works closely with insurance providers and adjustors to ensure timely and safe return to work for injured employees.
- Measures Plant performance, benchmarking against best in class manufacturing and leadership role to create plans to improve performance.
- Conducts EHS program training for all employees. Develops and conducts new training programs as needed. Participates in new hire orientation process by conducting appropriate training.
- Conducts incident investigations including root cause analysis" for corrective action. Trains management personnel on incident investigations and proper documentation.
- Performs worksite and incident trend analysis to sustain a comprehensive system for hazard prevention and control.
- Bachelors degree in Safety, Environmental, IH, or related.
- 4+ years of directly related experience in the EH&S field or in a related area.
- CSP is preferred.
Please visitwww.eliasassociates.com for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr
Cranbury, NJ 08512
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias: THIS EMAIL
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.