See all jobs in Longview TX
Job Location: Longview, TX
QUALITY TECHNICIAN COMPANY PROFILE:
- This organization is a strong community partner and invests in the quality of life of their employees, community, and charitable organizations.
- In this team environment, employees thrive in a culture that values people, serves people and emphasizes quality.
QUALITY TECHNICIAN BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- The Quality Technician (QT) is a dynamic position requiring both self-direction and problem solving skills.
- QTs have a wide range of responsibilities in support of the procedures and processes defined by the Quality Management System.
- This position will require the use of gauges and other computer-based measurement devices whileworking closely with QEs, MEs and production personnel in support of the overall business objectives.
- At times the QT will be required to coordinate or perform inspections, outside testing and certification requests.
- QTs will ensure all required reports, records and supporting documentation are complete and accurate.
- This position will be responsible for participating in kaizen activities, continual improvement projects and root cause and corrective action activities as required by the business.
- Complete audits in support of ISO9001:2015 and the layered-process audit system.
- Become familiar with tools and methods used by Quality Engineers.
QUALITY TECHNICIAN BACKGROUND:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent education preferred but not required, preferably in a related discipline,such as Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Business.
- Additional preferred certifications include: Auditing, Project Management, Six-Sigma & Lean
- 1-2 years experience in Quality or inspection related position.
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, work orders, etc.
- People management skills; good relationships with team members.
- Relevant quality and business acumen; familiar with key concepts around lean, quality, and six-sigma.
- Experience with auditing, inspection and testing techniques including NDT and physical testing.
- Able to understand and use measurement tools including gauges and computer controlled devices.
- Familiarity with an ISO9001 based QMS.
QUALITY TECHNICIANNEXT STEPS:
- Advance Your Career - Apply Today.
QUALITY TECHNICIAN Longview, TX
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.