Currently looking for an experienced Engineer to fill a position with a non-automotive and non-union manufacturer. This is an addition to staff and this engineer will lead capital improvement projects in a facility that is adding machinery, PLCs, etc at a quick rate. Interested candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with at least 5years of relevant experience.
Responsibilities of the Plant Engineer:
- Provide strong people and project leadership skills.Responsibilities include new product and process implementations and continuous improvement.
- Identify, developsplansand implement capital projects as needed.
- Provide leadership in planning, directing and supervision of engineering and plant personnel in support of ongoing operations and projects
- Support the plant operations by defining improved process flows and continual improvement efforts.
- Support and lead cross functional teams as well as interact with all levels of employees, external vendors and customers
- Conducts Capacity Modeling and equipment capability studies.
Requirements of the Plant Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline
- AutoCAD Inventor experience
- Minimum 5 years of manufacturing experience
- Six Sigma training a plus
- Successful history of building and maintaining exceptional teams
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Knowledge of basic operation systems including Microsoft Word, Excel
Compensation for the PlantEngineer:
The starting annual salary for this position is $70K to $80K with a 15% bonus paid biannually.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.