See all jobs in Provo UT
Job Location: Provo, UT
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Supervisors Title: Director of Marketing Department: Marketing
INNERCHANGE OVERVIEW: (www.innerchange.com)
InnerChange is a leading owner and operator of long-term residential treatment services for young people experiencing emotional or behavioral difficulties. The InnerChange mission is to facilitate lasting positive change for young people and their families. Nationally recognized as a clinical leader in behavioral therapy, InnerChange is committed to the highest standards in clinical outcomes and utilizes the powerful CORE method of trust-based residential therapy. As the leader in clinical quality in the long-term residential treatment space, InnerChange seeks to grow its portfolio to serve its mission to heal more families than it does today.
InnerChange is seeking a Marketing Specialist within our marketing team. We need someone who understands mental health treatment, knows about search engine optimization, knows the web, and can help the InnerChange programs grow. In this role, the ideal candidate will assist with link building tasks on SEO projects. Overall, we are looking for someone who is detail oriented, passionate about development and the web, wants to learn, and will follow directions. The job would be for a full-time position on our marketing team. It is working a flexible schedule between the hours of 7:00 am to 6:00 pm with team meetings between 11:00 am to 2:00 pm on certain days. The position is working in Provo, Utah.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This person will work directly with the digital marketing team to assist in link acquisition for all SEO projects and execution of all link building tasks.
These include, but are not limited to
- Monthly Link Building
- Local Citations
- Social Media Management
- Guest Blogging
- Content Promotion and Repurposing
- Networking & Online Outreach
- Content Curation & Email Marketing Management
- Social Bookmarking
- Monthly Reporting
- Video, Article and Press Release Acquisition
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Previous experience or interest in:
- Content Promotion, specifically white hat link building and link acquisition
- Social Media Management
- Content Curation
- Knowledge and genuine interest in best practices of SEO and the internet, especially as they relate to link building.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Individuals should enjoy working in a team environment and must work collaboratively with others.
- Ability to handle large volumes of projects quickly.
- Expert level attention to detail is essential.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
The position requires a High School Diploma. Previous experience in marketing is preferred, but not required.
If you are interested, please submit a resume at www.innerchange.com/careers OR you may call Erik Backlund, Sr. Recruiter at 801-423-5297.
InnerChange is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.