Full-time, entry level bank position.
- 122 N. Main Street, Magnolia
- 10045 Cleveland Ave. SE, Magnolia
- 3221 Cleveland Ave. SW, Canton
Applicants will be trained to:
- Open new accounts
- Process basic, banking transactions
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at end of shift.
- Perform clerical tasks such as typing and filing.
- Processing Consumer, Commercial and Mortgage loans.
- Process transactions such as term deposits, retirement savings plan contributions, night deposits, and mail deposits.
- Explain, promote, or sell products or services.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma is required
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to act professionally at all times
- Eagerness to learn
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Previous Sales experience preferred
The Bank of Magnolia is an equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.