Cleveland based manufacturer is searching for a leader in developing and deploying Lean strategies and continuous improvement that reduces waste and cost. Responsible for leading practical application of Lean improvement tools and conducting Kaizen events in all areas of the facility. Lead the necessary training and deployment programs, and train all employees in Lean tools and subjects.
• Lead projects such as Kaizen events, business process improvements, and rapid improvement events to drive short-term and long-term improvements.
• Determine the scope, objectives, metrics, cost, schedule, and necessary resource requirements of projects.
• Conduct Lean training needs assessments and identify performance gaps.
• Train all employees in Lean tools and subjects.
• Mentor others on implementing and sustaining continuous improvement.
• Conduct studies to recommend new operating procedures and process improvements.
• Proactively involve all employees of the organization to gain their input and support. Generate employee enthusiasm and participation in Lean.
• Document procedures and changes that result from Lean initiatives to ensure sustaining efforts.
• Report quantifiable goals, objectives, schedules, and financial results of Lean initiatives to the Management team
• Communicate Lean activities and measurements with the use of newsletters, project boards, and other tools.
• Coordinate activities to celebrate Lean successes.
• Other duties as assigned by manager
• Investigates and performs root cause analysis with rapid improvement events (RIE)
• Identify barriers/areas of improvements
• Facilitate the development of lean management/employee culture
• Maintain a lean implementation scorecard
• Analyze material and information flows
• Creates value stream mapping and standard work.
• Conduct cost and benefit analysis, schedule and allocate resources.
• Establish and conduct progress reviews once a month.
• Reduce costs by analyzing major cost drivers
• Work with management to report plans and overcome obstacles.
• Monitor metrics and help root cause analysis for identified areas of concerns
• Identify opportunities for improvement that will meet or exceed customer requirements or customer satisfaction
• Identify risks and impacts of an improvement as needed
• Lead, train, and coach employees, team leaders and champions on the process and how it is used in various circumstances.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.