ASC Industries is the leading North American water pump supplier that also works directly with OE automotive companies on design and manufacture of genuine OE water pumps for some of the most popular domestic cars on the market today. ASC utilizes the same robotic assembly process for both OE and aftermarket pumps, maintaining the highest quality for these vital engine cooling system components.
We are currently seeking candidates for a
FACILITIES MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
This position is responsible for ensuring a high level of maintenance activities and proper operation of the facility. This position also requires the ability and willingness to lift 55 lbs. to 75 lbs.
- Performs routine and preventative maintenance activities for building systems (BAS, HVAC, plumbing, lighting, emergency generator, access control, etc.)
- Working knowledge of critical building systems and emergency procedures.
- Performs routine and preventative maintenance activities, such as painting, repairing plumbing fixtures, etc.
- Ability to use ladders, scaffolds and scissor lifts.
- Responds to customer building system complaints requests within job scope.
- Inspects public and common areas for safety, cleanliness and operation
- Corrects deficiencies that are within their capabilities when identified.
- Shovels and salts walkways when needed.
- Repairs, adjusts, and modifies modular and free-standing furniture so that it is safe, functioning, proper and ergonomically correct.
- Familiar with all policies and procedures related to building security and emergencies.
- Performs other Maintenance activities as assigned.
Required Education and Work Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Minimum 3 years of facilities experience
- Ability to multi-task, handle multiple duties
- Prior experience with plumbing, carpentry, electrical repairs preferred
- Ability to follow instructions with minimal supervision
Interested candidates may submit their resume to Apply Now Button.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.