See all jobs in Spanish Fork UT
Job Location: Spanish Fork, UT
English Teacher Position Announcement
New Haven is a private boarding school and residential treatment center for young women grades 7-12 and is accredited by AdvancED. Our mission is to awaken ambition for learning, resiliency and leadership.
New Haven puts relationships at the center of the healing process and supports emotional as well as academic growth. The New Haven program is family focused, values based and multi-systemic. We have 100 students that are split between two school buildings in Utah; one in Spanish Fork and the other in Saratoga Springs. We are looking to fill a full-time English teacher position at our Spanish Fork campus.
We are seeking a very hands-on, experiential teacher who wants to work in a small, nurturing, collaborative and innovative teaching environment.
(or currently working on certification)
- Utah State Certified in Secondary Education (6-12) and Endorsed in English
- Additional Special Education Mild/Moderate Endorsement preferred
- Knowledge of a variety of teaching methods
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to plan and prioritize work
- Ability to adapt to the variety of learning and emotional needs of students
- Basic word processing skills and the ability to use on-line programs
- Teaching experience in addition to student teaching is preferred, but not required
- Teach Year-Round (225 days)
- Full-time position with Competitive Salary (DOE) & Competitive Benefits
- Small Class Size
- Individual interactions with students
- Opportunity to interact with students outside of class
- Flexibility for creative, experiential lesson planning
More information about New Haven can be obtained by visiting: www.newhavenrtc.com
To apply submit resume at www.innerchange.com/careers
New Haven is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.