Our client is an industry leading companylooking for a sharp senior financial analyst who will be responsible for analyzing budgetary data and forecasting financial results.
The ideal candidate would be in charge of the following.Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities
- Plans and carries out budget procedures for multiple business units, including monthly monitoring of department expenditures and revenues.
- Reviewing and making recommendations on business unit and department budget proposals.
- Assisting in the development of multi-year forecast estimates for business units and department expenditures and revenues, along with reviewing business units and department performance measures.
- Helping departments in preparing proposals, providing input for forecasts and budgets and supporting information.
- Assists with data compilation, along with analyzing and interpreting information in oral and written presentations.
- Analyze and performs research on current and past financial data performance and prepares reports and projections based on analysis.
- 4-6 years experience with databases and spreadsheet programs, and use of financial or accounting information systems.
- In-depth knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and accounting.
- Ability to express ideas effectively orally, and in writing in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university with a degree in finance, accounting or other related field
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.