Thepurposeof this position is to support the CEOand the International Accounting department with all related accounting tasks. This includes communication of all accountingandoversight ofthe monthly accounting close cycle including the review offinancial statements and data. Ensure transactions related to development projects, fixed assets, inventory, leases, subleases, revenue, payroll and cash are accounted for correctly. Monthly tasks include review of financial reports including variance notes for operations management and the CAO/CFO as it relates to the various region and country assignments. All these transactions will be completed in the various foreign currencies prior to conversion into USD. The local in-country accounting team is responsible to provide the data in US GAAP and any accounting standardvariances are verified and tracked.
- Responsibleforgeneralledgerfunctionssuchasjournalentrypreparation,accountanalysis,accountreconciliation andadhocschedules.
- Prepare&analyzefinancialstatementsincludingvarianceanalysis,agingschedules andaccountreconciliations.
- Primarycontactforinternationalcustomers. Work with the local teams on accounting policy & procedures that satisfy US & foreign requirements.
- Training of foreign and US teammates as needed.
- Play a lead role with other departments to solve issues, establish policies and improve processes.
- BS degree in Accounting / Finance required
- Working knowledge of general ledger accounting functions
- Minimum of six years accounting experience required
- CPA/CMA license preferred
- SAPexperience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills required in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, WorD
- Second language REQUIRED Spanish or Portuguese
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.