See all jobs in Los Angeles CA
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
***Candidate Must Come From The Apparel Industry****
Job Description and Qualifications:
Direct experience and contacts with at least most of the following:
- Knowledge of the Better Woman's Market
- Super seller - Knowledge of merchandise marketing
- Branded exposure a plus
- Proven background and track record
- Minimum five years seasoned experience
- Finding and working with REPS
- Can be up to 30% travel in the beginning
- Personality, Charm and Grace and being a Team player with integrity a must
- Knowledge of identifying the Retailer's customer base for each current and future Client.
- Manager social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, videos, and written.)
- Monitor, listen, and respond to social media users.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design for Facebook, Twitter, our personal blog, landing pages, and other projects.
- Create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Analyze key metrics and modify strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results and ROI.
- Demonstrate ability to create a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
Compensation and Benefits Details:
- E-commerce sites
- National specialty stores
- Department Stores
- Brand and Private label
- Catalog and mail order
- Big Box
- Specialty Stores
- Salary, Commissions, and bonuses based on the above contacts & expertise
- Great Benefits to be negotiated
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.