We are looking for a data scientist with strong algorithmic and engineering background who can apply mathematical theories for experiment design, optimization, and analysis.
- Apply advanced mathematical theory, machine learning, constrained optimization, control systems, collaborative filtering, experimental design, and information retrieval to improve existing approaches.
- Research, invent, design, build, and maintain prediction, optimization, and analytics technologies.
- Develop and apply advanced statistical algorithms for analysis of large-scale, high-dimensional data.
- Work both as a quantitative researcher and as a software engineer. Develop and implement high-performance algorithms in scalable, product-ready code.
- Develop pragmatic solutions by designing flexible systems and choosing simple, straightforward solutions over unnecessarily complex ones.
- Understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and know how, when, and when not to use them.
- BA/BS degree in Statistics, Math, Computer Science, or related quantitative degree. MS/PhD strongly preferred.
- Strong statistical/math/analytical abilities.
- Strong experience in machine learning, statistical modeling, and optimization.
- Strong computing background with a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of computer science, data structures, and algorithms.
- Significant experience writing code is preferred.
- Experience with:
- R, Matlab, or SAS.
- Perl, PHP, Python, C, C++, or Java.
- MySQL or other RDBMS.
- Linux environments.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.