See all jobs in Novi MI
Job Location: Novi, MI
Assist in all aspects of Marketing operations, including lead generation, sales support, brand awareness build, and customer communication & relations. The successful candidate will support the Marketing Manager in the development and implementation of marketing programs through trade shows, competitive sales tools, sales collateral and presentations, corporate website, digital lead generation, etc.
Essential job duties:
The Marketing Specialist should be a self-motivated individual, able to juggle priorities and meet project deadlines. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Successful candidates should possess:
- Planning, preparation and execution of both lead gen events, such as industry trade shows, and customer support events, such as seminars and distributor conferences
- Gather competitive data, build comparison sales tools and database
- Assist with market research
- Development, creation and distribution of sales support materials
- Website content creation and update of corporate website using CMS tool
- Help drive online traffic campaigns through digital marketing campaigns
- Lead nurturing and follow up using email marketing tool
- Development and maintenance of customer and prospect databases
- Assist in copywriting and design of marketing materials which include presentations, brochures, articles, press releases, company newsletter, event announcements, advertisements, etc.
No visa sponsorship (H1-B, etc.) available at this time, sorry.
- Related college degree
- 10 years minimum experience in B2B marketing and related activities
- Large scale trade show experience with proven incremental lead gen results
- Top notch project management skills to deliver event marketing on time and on budget
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Need a strong appreciation of the importance of completing tasks on deadline
- The ability to graphically design/layout both internal and external communication pieces not at a graphic designer level but at a marketing professional level
- Strong proofreading, grammar and copywriting skills
- Creative and innovative
- CRM experience
- Computer software knowledge required to perform duties: MS Office PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, video creation software
- Must have the ability to travel out-of-state approximately 15-20%
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.