See all jobs in Milwaukee WI
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Plant Manager 24X7 Glass Manufacturing
Your Role with the Company:
A highly profitable manufacturing company is looking for an extraordinary Plant Manager with Heavy Manufacturing experience who welcomes a challenge to direct and manage all the Plant Departments to obtain optimum performance in safety, quality and performance efficiencies at the lowest cost.
What you will be doing:
- Perform administrative activities necessary for effective management of the manufacturing facility, including the selection and development of employees, salary, budget and cost administration.
- Ensure the manufacturing of glass containers is within customer specifications and quality standards are strictly adhered to while meeting the financial objectives of the plant or department.
- Work closely with department managers to provide guidance in development and training for advancement opportunities.
- Establish and maintain a safe and healthy work environment, always striving for zero accidents.
- Monitor process improvement analysis and make recommendations to improve the manufacturing process and process control.
- Maintain good customer relations through regular communication and maintaining the highest level of quality.
What you will need:
- Ideal candidate will possess an undergraduate degree in engineering or business. A Masters in Business Administration is desirable as is previous experience in glass container manufacturing.
- Requires 5-10 years of manufacturing experience with emphasis in team building.
- Excellent communication skills required, as well as having strong organizational and planning skills.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft applications and spreadsheets
Why Work Here?
This multi-billion-dollar company is a global leader in glass and metals packaging. This is a growing company that produces packaging for many of the worlds leading food and beverage giants. US sales total around $2Billion and they employ about 5,000 people domestically.
- Growth oriented global company and a leader in their industry.
- It is a progressive, profitable, stable manufacturing company where you have job security.
- The plant is nice, clean and well-maintained.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement both domestically and internationally.
- Strong career succession planning program.
- Capital spending is strong. Have invested millions of dollars in its plants for capital improvements.
- Fairly recession proof. Manufactures a consumer product that is consistently in demand.
- Strong management team.
- Company that values its employees.
- Competitive benefit package including medical, dental, life and disability, 401K, pension, vacation, holidays.
- Comprehensive relocation package grossed-up for taxes including closing costs and realtors fees, moving of household belongings and home purchase if desired.
- Historically strong bonus potential.
- This is a unique business and a career within the organization will be both challenging and rewarding for the right candidate.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.